This is a growing collection of various group photos from the Lackland Gateway Archives from the former Kelly Field / Kelly Air Force Base.
Company "G" 2d Battalion Course F (Quarter Master) Motor Transport School, Normoyle QM Depot - March 1942
Headquarters Detachment 854th Specialized Depot, Normoyle Field, San Antonio - March 1944
Headquarters Detachment Quarter Master Motor Transport School, Kelly Field - July 1942
Motor Transport Pool / Normoyle Ordnance Automotive School - January 1944
"Number 2" [Photo is from Kelly Field, circa 1944 -- no further information on this photo]
Normoyle Ordnance Automotive School, Technical Training Branch / Motor Pool / Ordnance Depot - Jan 1944
Personnel of School Headquarters OAS Normoyle Ordnance Depot San Antonio, February 1944
The newspaper published on Kelly Field (San Antonio, Texas), began in 1918 and was called the "Kelly Field Eagle"
1 August 1918
8 August 1918
15 August 1918
22 August 1918
Kelly Field began operations a few days before the United States entered WWI. From that time on, it has expanded to meet a varying number of missions that defined not only the installation, but generations of families in San Antonio.