To provide outstanding training & support to training in order to achieve the Wing's "Training Standard of Excellence".
Foundation of the Group. The Benchmark for the Air Force. Nobody does it better!
Constituted 3250 Training Support Squadron on Jan. 29, 1992. Activated on Feb. 1, 1992. Redesignated 340th Training Support Squadron on Sept. 15, 1992; 37th Training Support Squadron on April 1, 1994.
Blue and yellow are the Air Force colors. Blue alludes to the sky, the primary theater of Air Force operations. Yellow refers to the sun and the excellence required of Air Force personnel. The Greek style architecture reflects the knowledge acquired from history. The columns of the building represent the squadron's support to the Air Force education and training mission. The roof which the columns support, suggests the protection that a well-trained force provides to the nation. The building houses the Torch of Knowledge signifying the unit's training functions. The steps of the building reflect the progress students make toward the goal of knowledge through the education process. The stars above the building stand for the five military services that receive the benefits of a well-trained cadre.
Point of Contact
37 Training Support Squadron
1220 Truemper Dr., STE 1
JBSA-Lackland, TX 78236